Monday, October 31, 2005

Wimbledon

I can't wait to do the gig on Thursday. I don't know why. I have a good feeling about it. Maybe because we're playing a new song that I'm excited about. It's called "All I Need To Know". It's a rocker. If there are any Londoners out there who are reading this, please come along. The venue is called The Watershed. It's about a 5 min walk from Wimbledon train station. We're on stage at about 10pm. Well, it's listed as 10pm but these things never go strictly to plan. If you do want to come, let me know and I can put you on a reduced guestlist - sam@thevibrants.com

We're rehearsing again tomorrow night. Coming up with more new stuff. Basically I'm trying to keep busy coming up with material for our first album. I'd rather have too many songs to choose from than just enough. It's got to be a rock n roll album that will be remembered. Otherwise there is no point.

Cheers to everyone who has left comments on my blog page. I read all of them and I believe I've replied to everyone. If I've left anyone out, it's just me being forgetful and I apologise.

Cheers

4 Comments:

Blogger AlianaDrex said...

I am in the United States so I won't be seeing you , but keep us posted on how it goes. I know it will be great. Good Luck!
Ali

2:02 AM  
Blogger Model citizen said...

I am trying to come to England this spring or summer...I will see you guys then! I'm a big fan, xo.

1:16 PM  
Blogger JoeBoy said...

Really enjoyed your music last week in the Attic. I am glad I happened across a post of yours. It reminded me to order your EP.

3:20 PM  
Blogger whatever said...

Sam, I am here to say that you and Giles really rock! I couldn't believe how great you sounded on 'the attic'. Hope to see you again real soon. Keep in touch.
Seychelle

6:04 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home