Friday, September 05, 2008

I'm Back

September 2008 sat here thinking... why don't I write shit down anymore? So, I've come back to this blog. Bloody Fort Knox trying to get back on to it! googlemail emails/failed passwords etc etc I never realised that this blog could be searched on Google and good search engines and bad ones. I was suprised when doing interviews in USA and Canada that interviewers seemed to know a lot about the band and also about my day jobs and stuff. To kick it off again I've added blogs about our California tour April/May 2008 and also a little video about this amazing show we did at The London Eye at the start of the year.

5 Comments:

Blogger Ticharu said...

You posted ALL THIS in a DAY?!?!?! It'll take me THREE days just to look at the piccies! haha!

Are you doing any shows in the Manchester area between October and February? We should hook up :)

2:16 PM  
Blogger Joe Braidwood said...

oooh you're back hey!

5:41 PM  
Blogger Gary said...

Yuo've been busy here mate. Great diary entries. It's great to read the backgrounds on the photographs I'd seen on the Facebook page. You coming back over soon?

7:30 PM  
Blogger Ticharu said...

I'll be staying with Melanie, she lives in Bolton, and I'll be working a little with Mark Cottrell on Neutral Sons. He's in York.
I plan to write a bunch of songs, learn to drive on the wrong side of the road and torment a cat named Lucy!
Did I mention studying chav culture? I hear that's pretty big in Bolton :)

9:18 PM  
Blogger Mark T said...

Hi Sam, yeh long time no see. I've been busy at work doing all the nasty things like making people redundant etc. I tried to get up and see you guys at The Halfmoon but something happened and I couldn't make it. Hope to see you in the not too distant future.
You still driving for a living?
All the best

Mark

8:59 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home