Sunday, June 18, 2006

Hello

Hello!!!!!!!!!!!...

Wow, I am slack!

We came 2nd in that Brit Bus thing. Oh Well!

Just got back from Canada yesterday. Loved every second of it. We spent 10 days gigging in Toronto and Ottowa.

We did the NXNE festival and we were the 'buzz band'! Couldn't believe it.

Click Here for a review of our showcase

Click Here to see video of 'First Move' at El Mocambo, Toronto

Everyone in Canada was so friendly and we were made to feel like stars.

Really difficult to come back to London after that.

But London it is! and we've got 3 gigs this week...

Wed 21st June @ 93 FT East, Brick Lane, E London

Friday 23rd June @ The Peel, Kingston

Saturday 24th June @ The Hope & Anchor, Islington, N London

2 Comments:

Blogger Ticharu said...

Back to the daily grind! Don't let it bother you too much, I mean, look what stardom did for Elvis! It could be worse!
I noticed a new avatar pic on MySpace so I figured you was back. I tried leaving a comment over there but MySpace is so glitchy sometimes I don't think it took.

12:43 PM  
Blogger Bri said...

Hi Sam,

I'm happy you played in Canada and got that friendly reception there. I was up in Vancouver (the far west of Canada) while you were in the east, I think!

My guitarist friend Joe always refers to Elvis Costello as "Elvis C". It makes me smile every time.

I need to listen to your songs today!

Hugs,
Brina in Minneapolis (ITA, Rachel, Mikey, Simon, Pete, and the Vibrants fan!)

4:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home